Why Join GameHandout?

GameHandout is a forum dedicated to giving back to the gaming community.
We have several ways to get free games such as simply by posting on the forums, participating in events, registering to our raffles, and more!
Why not try us out, it's 100% free! No credit card needed, all we ask is for your activity on the forums!

1. Hey Guest! Did you know you can get games for free by simply being active on GameHandout? We offer mostly steam game codes to members for simply posting around. The more you post the more forum currency you obtain, which you can then turn in to the shop for free games! Check out the shop here: GameHandout SHOP

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest... I see you do not have an account with us :O Joining will get you some games if you're active. When I say games, I mean free games, games like Dead Space 2, Bejeweled 3, and other amazing games. All for simply being active on our forum. Guess what, registering takes no more than 2 minutes. Simply put your desired username, password, and email in, and POOF! You're a member on our community. That simple, crazy right? Hope to see you here!

Dismiss Notice
  3. It costs a lot to keep the site up and running, as well as buying games to giveaway! Help us out by donating :D
    Dismiss Notice

Weekly Game Giveaways!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Xyphien, Nov 3, 2017.

1. #1 Xyphien, Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017 at 4:57 PM
    Make sure to follow this thread to get all the latest updates/game giveaways!

[​IMG]

Every week starting now we will be giving a free game via Gleam.io. The reason behind this is to help promote GameHandout, and all of it's social media as well as my own personal social media for... personal reasons :cool:

Every week I will be making a new Gleam.io giveaway, as well as ending the giveaway from the previous week. I will try my best to do all of it on Friday, however with my profession it might be hard to keep the exact schedule the same. Just make sure you're on all of our social media!

Social Media:

Youtube
    Steam
    Google+
    Twitter
    Discord
    Xyphien

Past Weeks:

Week #1:

https://gleam.io/JiWBl/wargame-red-dragon

[​IMG]

Week #2

https://gleam.io/qGrfO/one-piece-burning-blood

[​IMG]

Week #3:

https://www.facebook.com/Gamehandout/app/342569212574234/

[​IMG]

2. Nice, thank you.

3. #3 itsthesherf, Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2017
    This is Awesome!

4. I hope this will make the site more active, I like the site!

5. Me too Saxix, me too. :p

• Like Like x 1
  6. What about steamgifts, are we there too?

• Grateful Grateful x 1
  7. Nice giveaway dude! Who won the previous giveaway?

8. I believe it was me! I got a Twitter message with a code. Lol

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. Nice, Congratulations! have fun with the game :D

10. Yes, it was Sherf!

Just a heads up, December will be the month we'll be giving away the best games as a Christmas Weekly Giveaways :) These will include very popular, and personal picked games like Killing Floor 2, Player Unknown Battlegrounds, Elder Scrolls Online, and Dead Rising 2 (Not in that order).

Another smaller note, if anyone plays League of Legends there's a $25 riot point giveaway going on right now that I'm hosting :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Holy shit! I NEED PUBG :0000 HYPPEPEE

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Why can't I post on my profile anymore? Also PUBG is dope get it. I want it for PS4, too.

13. New system, and rules. You must make 5 posts prior to making a profile post. If you fail to do so you will receive 2 to 3 warnings before being placed on a profile ban.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Is this to prevent Selfpromotion and spam?

15. Self Promotion is fine and dandy, but it's to prevent one from only self promoting. You scratch my back, I scratch yours type of style. Post 5 times on the forums, you're able to post a link of something you'd like.

16. I've already previously posted many times before, I think it's kind of unfair to add that to people who have posted previously, but understandable.

17. It's 5 posts after every profile link comment. So, if you make a comment with a link of for example a stream. you have to make 5 posts again before posting another stream link. Or anything self promotional. P.S. the system added you to the restricted list. I have removed you from the list :)