Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Signature separator

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 10:13
Would it be possible to make the line separating the signature from the post a tiny bit darker/more noticeable?

For the most you can tell the signatures apart because they're images, but if there's text or a spoiler button they kind of blend in with the rest of the post for me and then I'm left wondering what that text has to do with the post, before realizing/remembering it's the signature. XD

Anyway, I'm not sure if that was in your line of things you were going to switch around or not, but just in case :p

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 08:13
Yeah, this is something I can do no problem. I'll edit this later today! Thank you for taking the time to help with the site :p

It wasn't, I can see the line, but I've been on a forum with the same structure prior to this. Once you said it, I can see how it is hard to see the line lol, so I'll make it more visible later today.

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 10:13
Yeah, I can sort of see it with a bit of effort, it's really faint though, so sometimes I just kept overlooking it. XD Thank you, kind sir. o///o

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: