Why Join GameHandout?

GameHandout is a forum dedicated to giving back to the gaming community.
We have several ways to get free games such as simply by posting on the forums, participating in events, registering to our raffles, and more!
Why not try us out, it's 100% free! No credit card needed, all we ask is for your activity on the forums!

1. Hey Guest! Did you know you can get games for free by simply being active on GameHandout? We offer mostly steam game codes to members for simply posting around. The more you post the more forum currency you obtain, which you can then turn in to the shop for free games! Check out the shop here: GameHandout SHOP

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest... I see you do not have an account with us :O Joining will get you some games if you're active. When I say games, I mean free games, games like Dead Space 2, Bejeweled 3, and other amazing games. All for simply being active on our forum. Guess what, registering takes no more than 2 minutes. Simply put your desired username, password, and email in, and POOF! You're a member on our community. That simple, crazy right? Hope to see you here!

Dismiss Notice
  3. It costs a lot to keep the site up and running, as well as buying games to giveaway! Help us out by donating :D
    Dismiss Notice

Shop

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Xyphien, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Am I allowed to post my SteamTrades thread without being flagged for self-advertising?

2. I'd personally recommend only trading games on here, and not putting another website up. That's just me though.

3. The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - GH$300 is no longer available in the shop as it has been sold out.

4. I'm glad to see shop back. Very fair prices for both old and new members. Good economy, Xyph, keep it up!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. #25 Xyphien, Feb 17, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    We've added the following games to the shop:

X-COM 2 - GH$900

Ryse: Son of Rome - GH$300

ABZU - GH$300

Steamworld Heist - GH$250

Okhlos - GH$230

Project Highrise - GH$300

Husk - GH$300

Total War: WARHAMMER - GH$700

• Like Like x 1
  6. This is a great idea and way to do this! However I think that you should have a link to the shop at the top as well because it took me awhile to see the announcement post to even get to the shop, this is my first time seeing it.

7. Good idea, I'll add that when I get off work :) I greatly appreciate the suggestion!

8. No problem! Thanks for taking it into consideration.

9. I can't decide between RYSE and ABZU.
    Nonetheless, I need 150 points more anyway, so I have some time to decide :p

10. well actually im aiming to total war: warhammer

11. I claim Ryse: Son of Rome. Got 322 GH$.
    Now let's find the next goal :p

12. BAM! It has been done <3

13. Looks awesome, thanks for listening to me!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Good job mate now it easier to find the shop
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 8, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 8, 2017 ---
    @Xyphien yay bro i got my money now gimme my space engineer xD

15. no where near any of the prices that you posted :((((

16. lol bro you can do it xD

17. thx for the vote of confidence ;)

18. no problem man xD

19. Just do it :D

20. yay xD, srsly man its simple to get yourGH$ you can do it with no problem at all