Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Secret Santa

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 14:11
Secret-Santa.png

Salutation gamers! I'm proud to announce a cool little thing we'll be doing over the holidays! This year we will be hosting a Secret Santa, steam style! All you have to do to enter is sent me either a PM on here with a steam key, or PM me the game you'd like to send with a picture of it in your steam inventory. From there I'll add you to the list below.

Rules, and Information:
  • You must PM me a code, or picture of your steam inventory of the gift you'd wish you send.
  • Gifts will not be shared publicly, nor do you have to inform me of the game if you send me the steam code.
  • At the end of the event I will do a raffle to see who's gift goes where.
  • Every person who enters will receive GH$ 75 for participating. Which is half of another free game!
  • Minimum amount for a game $5, and Maximum of $15 can be spent on games.
  • Only one entry per user.
  • Must be a steam game

Secret Santa List:

Last edited:

Saxix

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 21:11
Hey, it sounds fun, but what is the min. and max. price?
Because if I buy lets say a game worth $30, it would suck i'll get a game worth $2 back.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Hey, it sounds fun, but what is the min. and max. price?
Because if I buy lets say a game worth $30, it would suck i'll get a game worth $2 back.
Alrighty, so the minimum $5 and the maximum of $15. :)

Local time
Today, 12:11

Salutation gamers! I'm proud to announce a cool little thing we'll be doing over the holidays! This year we will be hosting a Secret Santa, steam style! All you have to do to enter is sent me either a PM on here with a steam key, or PM me the game you'd like to send with a picture of it in your steam inventory. From there I'll add you to the list below.

Rules, and Information:
You must PM me a code, or picture of your steam inventory of the gift you'd wish you send.
Gifts will not be shared publicly, nor do you have to inform me of the game if you send me the steam code.
At the end of the event I will do a raffle to see who's gift goes where.
Every person who enters will receive GH$ 75 for participating. Which is half of another free game!
Minimum amount for a game $5, and Maximum of $15 can be spent on games.

Secret Santa List:
  • Xyphien
  • Ratlan
My name is Jeff

LucasGodzilla

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 12:11
Xyphien, if the game you're thinking of getting is normally like $10 or something like that, but it's on sale right now so it's extremely cheap (For example, like $2), does it count or not?

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
@Saxix @cajko and @Sunefa have been added to the secret santa!
Xyphien, if the game you're thinking of getting is normally like $10 or something like that, but it's on sale right now so it's extremely cheap (For example, like $2), does it count or not?
You need to spend at least the minimum amount, not how much the game is worth.

Last edited:

Saxix

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 21:11
@Saxix @cajko and @Sunefa have been added to the secret santa!

You need to spend at least the minimum amount, not how much the game is worth.
Oh, i've bought a game that is originally worth 40 euro's but with sale 7 euro's. So I thought you need to spent atleast 5 euros

Last edited by a moderator:

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: