Why Join GameHandout?

GameHandout is a forum dedicated to giving back to the gaming community.
We have several ways to get free games such as simply by posting on the forums, participating in events, registering to our raffles, and more!
Why not try us out, it's 100% free! No credit card needed, all we ask is for your activity on the forums!

1. Hey Guest! Did you know you can get games for free by simply being active on GameHandout? We offer mostly steam game codes to members for simply posting around. The more you post the more forum currency you obtain, which you can then turn in to the shop for free games! Check out the shop here: GameHandout SHOP

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest... I see you do not have an account with us :O Joining will get you some games if you're active. When I say games, I mean free games, games like Dead Space 2, Bejeweled 3, and other amazing games. All for simply being active on our forum. Guess what, registering takes no more than 2 minutes. Simply put your desired username, password, and email in, and POOF! You're a member on our community. That simple, crazy right? Hope to see you here!

Dismiss Notice
  3. It costs a lot to keep the site up and running, as well as buying games to giveaway! Help us out by donating :D
    Dismiss Notice

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by GewoonRobbie, May 19, 2017.

Tags:
?

Do you own/want PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS?

1. I own it

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. I want it

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. I don't want it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who here owns PUBG?
    Anyone up for a game? :D

My steam is GewoonRobbie

2. I'll buy it when I've moved and I hope I can play with you :)

3. When will you move? Can't wait to play! :D

4. I'll move next week but I dont have internet then. but I will msg you when I have internet

5. I'm excited about that game but I have a potato pc :'(

6. Alright! :D Can't wait. Hopefully @Wisse has the game too by then :)

Which specs do you have on your potato?

7. Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93 GHz
    4 GB DDR3 RAM
    Nvidia GeForce 210 - 1GB

Very outdated. I guess I may be able buy a decent gaming laptop next year.

8. Yea that's a true potato hahaha
    RIP :(

• Like Like x 1
  9. I was torn between this game and the Culling, and unfortunately chose the culling over this. It's a good game, don't get me wrong. But I personally don't like the combat. I really want this, how is it @GewoonRobbie ? I've seen you post several pictures of it and it looks pretty good.

10. It's amazing, you have to be tactic and you need to have some luck, but at the end it all comes down to good teamwork and skill. That's why I love it

11. My friend got it and played some matches on my computer. It looks neat.

I don't think I'd enjoy it too much because not that much happens during a game. A lot of the times, he just got shot out of nowhere, or ran up on someone unsuspecting. There's probably an adrenaline rush that you get while playing though. It would be fun to try.

I think the guy who made it is doing a great job with it.

12. yea sometimes its quite boring, but when you're near the enemies.... Damn
    When you hear someone walking and go full alert and that adrenaline kicks in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.