Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Increase character limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wimali

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:10
I would suggest increasing the character limit to 25000. You currently have it on XenForo's default settings- 10000. Most XenForo forums I use tend to at least up it to 25k; I think 10k is simply way too low.

Admin CP > Options > Messages

Change Maximum Message Length and Maximum Images Per Message (if you were to change that, too).

So you don't need to do any searching ^^

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 17:10
I agree, and it's been something I've told myself to add for a while now, but keep forgetting/not having enough time to do it. I'll go ahead and change this now as I went to post something earlier and it wouldn't let me XD Thanks for bringing this up to my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: