Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Epithets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 19:45
Hey guys, i notice the little monikier inder our user names, ie mine says MLG Pro, and I wanted to know if there were any above this level. If not... Can I make one for a goal to achieve? And where can I find the requirements for each level ;)

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:45
Hey guys, i notice the little monikier inder our user names, ie mine says MLG Pro, and I wanted to know if there were any above this level. If not... Can I make one for a goal to achieve? And where can I find the requirements for each level ;)
Ohh, who knows, i guess we wont find out till 1000 posts.

There is probably no other ranks, maybe xyphien will add some in the future, but at the current stage: Nope.

900 messages, holy crap, i know you posted a lot, but that much? XD

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
Ohh, who knows, i guess we wont find out till 1000 posts.

There is probably no other ranks, maybe xyphien will add some in the future, but at the current stage: Nope.

900 messages, holy crap, i know you posted a lot, but that much? XD
I needed something to keep my mind off work in my free time because I'm a bit stressed and I found Gamehandout XD

I didnt even notice I got up to 900 lol

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 15:45
That's kind of impressive. You aren't even that old of a member.

I checked the Admin panel, and there are currently no higher ranks.
I could make one for 1000, but you'd just reach it very soon.
I could also lie and say there's one at 2500, but you might eventually find out that I didn't tell the truth.

Why not just set a limit for yourself? Let the number speak for you, not the title.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
That's kind of impressive. You aren't even that old of a member.

I checked the Admin panel, and there are currently no higher ranks.
I could make one for 1000, but you'd just reach it very soon.
I could also lie and say there's one at 2500, but you might eventually find out that I didn't tell the truth.

Why not just set a limit for yourself? Let the number speak for you, not the title.
Haha yeah, but it was fun achieving the epithets. I guess I am currently addicted to this community. Anyways, thanks for checking for me. Still going for that 1000 trophy though :)

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 23:45
That's pretty impressive! An early congrats on your soon to be 1000 posts. lol You see @sage , now we'll need a confetti-throwing smiley. You know, to celebrate. :cool:

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 21:45
Honestly, I wasn't expecting members to hit over 500 for a while XD So... I didn't add one, I'll make an announcement for other rank titles. And add them accordingly (Might even change it up, so 1,000 might turn into MLG PRO XD)

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
Honestly, I wasn't expecting members to hit over 500 for a while XD So... I didn't add one, I'll make an announcement for other rank titles. And add them accordingly (Might even change it up, so 1,000 might turn into MLG PRO XD)
Ah I see. Its a fun system so I was curious XD
Maybe something along the lines of "Legend" or if possible, could we customize our own at 1000 posts or something? I think that would motove users to post more ;)

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
That's when you divide the forums into more subforums so people can read content more specific <3
Ah touche.

Another feature I've been meaning to ask for is the ability for users to lock there own threads. Is that possible? Like for example this thread, I got what I wanted, and instead of calling over a mod, I could just hit a lock button up top? XD

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:45
Dunno, you will have to ask Xyphien, hopefully he will aswell tell us. It's not a current function but possibly a future function

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
someone had alot of time :3

btw is there a list for that
and what's MLG even mean?
MLG is major league gaming. Its basically gaming competition. If you search itbon youtube youvwill most likely be greated with air horns, mountain dew, and dorritos. Because culture.

I make time XD
Usually at night or when I'm walking frombplace to place.

ph34r

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 09:45
ah, didnt n
MLG is major league gaming. Its basically gaming competition. If you search itbon youtube youvwill most likely be greated with air horns, mountain dew, and dorritos. Because culture.

I make time XD
Usually at night or when I'm walking frombplace to place.
oh, didnt know that
there's no league or something like that in my place
and i dont use youtube much

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
ah, didnt n

oh, didnt know that
there's no league or something like that in my place
and i dont use youtube much

Learn something new everyday. You have to travel to competitions for pro gaming. MLG is just an umbrella term. The individual tournaments are what I find interesting. Like EVO fighting game tournament. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: