Why Join GameHandout?

GameHandout is a forum dedicated to giving back to the gaming community.
We have several ways to get free games such as simply by posting on the forums, participating in events, registering to our raffles, and more!
Why not try us out, it's 100% free! No credit card needed, all we ask is for your activity on the forums!

1. Hey Guest! Did you know you can get games for free by simply being active on GameHandout? We offer mostly steam game codes to members for simply posting around. The more you post the more forum currency you obtain, which you can then turn in to the shop for free games! Check out the shop here: GameHandout SHOP

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest... I see you do not have an account with us :O Joining will get you some games if you're active. When I say games, I mean free games, games like Dead Space 2, Bejeweled 3, and other amazing games. All for simply being active on our forum. Guess what, registering takes no more than 2 minutes. Simply put your desired username, password, and email in, and POOF! You're a member on our community. That simple, crazy right? Hope to see you here!

Dismiss Notice
  3. It costs a lot to keep the site up and running, as well as buying games to giveaway! Help us out by donating :D
    Dismiss Notice

Destiny 2 Coming to Battle.Net?

Discussion in 'Gaming News/Rumors' started by Xyphien, May 18, 2017.

1. 966baf34-e121-4173-a3d7-b7ff5475f880.jpg

Blizzard just publicly announced they will be hosting Destiny 2 on Battle.Net. You will now be able to buy and download Destiny 2 alongside of HoTs, Hearthstone, Diablo, and Overwatch. You can read the full post here: http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/news/?d=2017-5#181745

2. Blizzard, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
    Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Curse you ACTIVISIOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

3. Well it's not like i'm particularly hyped for it, and it would probably have been better for everyone if it came to Steam instead.
    Well, atleast they are trying?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I dont see how this will change the quality of the game.
    If its same as I, they just switched DRM platforms.

5. I think the reason a lot of people are getting worked up over it, is the fact that Battle.Net is/was a Blizzard only system. Only their games were on it. If you wanted outside games it would only make since to go to Steam for it. This is my own personal opinion on it.

6. Awesome!
    I love how we're able to play it on PC now

7. I'm curious to see how the transfer of characters is going to work. I have multiple max lv characters for Xbone- but sold that piece of quality plastic awhile ago. Wouldn't mind picking it up on PC- but start all over again....should I lol

8. Blizzard is a part of Activision, so it makes a little sense.
    It would have been much more convenient for everyone if it came to steam.

I'd rather have it on Battle.net than something like Origin. But it is disappointing that it isn't coming to Steam.
    I don't like the way Blizzard runs things. Their business practices and fan-bases (fanboys?) are not my favorite. All of their community forums are terrible. However, I don't know how much they'll be involved.

And, it seems like Activision is still making most of the decisions for the game. It makes sense, since they're the publisher, but isn't that what messed up the first one?

It doesn't really matter that it's going to be on Battle.net/the Blizzard launcher, but no one wanted it there.

9. Blizzard is only providing their platform, that's at least what they said. That's as far as they're getting involved.

I personally like the fact that it's on Battle.net instead of Steam, Destiny 2 is in better hands because of this.