Hey Guest! Did you know you can get games for free by simply being active on GameHandout? We offer mostly steam game codes to members for simply posting around. The more you post the more forum currency you obtain, which you can then turn in to the shop for free games! Check out the shop here: GameHandout SHOP
Hello Guest... I see you do not have an account with us :O Joining will get you some games if you're active. When I say games, I mean free games, games like Dead Space 2, Bejeweled 3, and other amazing games. All for simply being active on our forum. Guess what, registering takes no more than 2 minutes. Simply put your desired username, password, and email in, and POOF! You're a member on our community. That simple, crazy right? Hope to see you here!
It costs a lot to keep the site up and running, as well as buying games to giveaway! Help us out by donating :D
Europa Universalis 4 (aka: EU4) is a grand-strategy game made by Paradox Interactive, I would say the game is a Real Time Strategy, but that wouldn't be 100% correct, since you can make time go faster or slower. I could compare EU4 with EU3 but I had never played it, so I don't think that's a good idea.
Anyway, in this game you can play as (almost) every nation in the world that existed during the time period of 1444 to 1821. So, like, you choose a year to play, I recommend 1444, because that means you will have a longer match, since the game ends in 1821. After that you have to choose a nation. You can play as an european nation, a north-african nation, an indian nation, an asian nation, you can even play as a native tribe in the Americas and many other nations!
The whole world is divided in provinces, so you don't have a feel of completely freedom while moving your army, but I don't think that's a problem since that's a game extremely focused in strategy, so in a war, you need to be careful in which province you will send your army, and I believe this system makes the game easier, in a good way.
The game is really historically accurate, and it is not balanced (for a more historical accurate experience). If you play as a native tribe, you will probably lose when europeans arrive in the Americas and try to expand to your lands. But what I really love about this game is that EU4 isn't a war game, if you go to war a lot, your armies will get weaker because of their high War Exhaustion, rebels will attack you because of the country's low stability and countries nearby you will get mad at you.
Okay, so since this isn't a pure wargame, EU4 have amazing diplomatic actions, you can ask another nation to become your vassal, you can arrange a royal marriage, issue embargo to a nation you consider a threat, make alliances and many more stuff. Another really awesome...
and theres all nindeno chatacres as such kirby luigi ganondorf toon link
you can connect your 3ds if you want and you get can persnolize powers and its unique to genre because you can play 8 player smash or play online and bet for them you can play with Gamecube controller theres smash tour where you play with your mii chatcer and take power ups at finale you have to fight its really good game 9/10 -me
1. No spamming.
- Double posting (posting twice in a row, or back to back) at any time except when updating something.
- Posting on old threads that can no longer provide any valuable discussion.
- Posting short 1-2 word responses that do not add to the discussion.
- Posting in languages other than English.
- Going back and forth with a small amount of people and getting off topic
2. No flaming/harassing other members.
Don't be a jerk. If you disagree with someone, try to keep it civilized and respect everyone else.
3. No advertising other forums or websites when it is not called for. (this goes back to the spamming rule)
Exceptions include posting:
- Youtube videos and informative articles.
- Websites that have games/giveaways/etc in the Deals or Giveaways forum (Please note: Referrals are not allowed).
- Steam and other gaming profiles.
- Links to your creations in the Media Sharing forum.
4. Do not post links or tutorials on ways to get games, or anything else, illegally.
5. Stay on topic.
If you find your thread running off topic, consider starting a new thread regarding the derailing topic.
6. Keep adult content to a minimum.
There should not be any reason for posting any nudity.
Swearing is acceptable, but try not to channel your inner sailor 24/7....
Here is the game: http://agar.io/
You must grow up eating other balls and become the tallest one. You can also split or throw stuff to go faster and evade enemies. Enjoy it!
Instead of having to wait for a mod to get on and reply to them, you can earn brownie points by referring them to this FAQ. That is, if their question is answered here.
- I'm new here. What do I do?
- Are there any rules for the forum?
- How do I set up my profile?
From there, you can choose to edit a variety of things. The most important are your password, preferences, and avatar. We prefer all of our users to have an avatar so that they feel like people, and not empty accounts.
- How do I change my mood?
- How do I see my badges?
View attachment 231
You can find larger versions of them with descriptions on your profile.
View attachment 230
How Everything Works
- How does the site work?
- GOTO THIS WEBSITE: https://www.indiegala.com/store
- GO DOWN UNTIL YOU SEE "GRAB A SPACE HACK FREE STEAM KEY NOW!"
- ENTER YOUR EMAIL & CLICK REDEEM
- FILL OUT THE CAPTCHA & CLICK OK/FINISH/DONE
- GOTO YOUR EMAIL AND LOOK FOR "INDIE GALA PURCHASE"
- CLICK ON YOUR PROFILE LINK & LOGIN
- CLICK "BUNDLES LIBRARY" & "INDIEGALA GIVEAWAYS" THEN "SPACE HACK"
- THEN CLICK [STEAM] & A DROPBOX SHOULD APPEAR, JUST PRESS OK
NEED HELP PEEPS!!!